For the purposes of 18 U.S.C. § 2257, Eating Creampie is not a producer of any content found on this website. For § 2257 records for any content found on this website, please direct your request to the site or user which provided the content.
We allow users to upload, share and generally view various types of adult content; so while we strive for very accurate compliance, we may not be 100% accurate. Therefore, we have instituted procedures to ensure compliance, including requiring all users to (1) be 18 years of age, (2) verify, when uploading, that the user is 18 years of age, that he keeps records for the content pursuant to § 2257, and that all models in the content are over 18 years of age, and (3) certify that the content they upload is either owned by them or that they are legally licensed to upload, publish and share the content.
For any questions or assistance in finding a content provider’s information for § 2257 purposes contact us.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Eating Creampie will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Eating Creampie's designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Eating Creampie reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Eating Creampie users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide all the informations you have.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Eating Creampie to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Eating Creampie to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to our contact form below.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.